- This event has passed.
December 9, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
One event on December 9, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Becoming an Investor-Ready Entrepreneur Series$95
ARE YOU AN INVESTOR-READY ENTREPRENEUR?
Becoming an Investor-Ready Entrepreneur educates and prepares growth-oriented entrepreneurs to successfully engage private equity investors
The program was developed by experienced entrepreneurs, angel investors, angel network/fund executives and venture capitalists, and provides an “insider’s look” into the world of equity funding.
- What investors look for and expect
- The equity investment process and terminology
- How investors approach valuation and deal structure
- The impact of COVID-19 on the investment landscape
- How to become “investor-ready” and improve your business while you’re at it
December 2 & 9 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Robert Preville, Founder & CEO at KWIPPED, Inc.
- Robbie Hardy, xElle Ventures
- Jeffrey Kaplan, Venture Asheville
- Lou Anne Flanders-Stec, Launch Greensboro
- Eva Doss, The Launch Place
- Kip Johnson, Morningstar Law Group
- Tom Droege, Resilient Ventures
PRESENTER & MODERATOR
Mike Carnes, SBTDC
COST & REGISTRATION
The registration fee for Becoming an Investor- Ready Entrepreneur (IRE) is $95.
To register, visit https://bit.ly/3jN3iUB