MVTRAK's Tachta in-ear head motion sensor revolutionizes head trauma risk management.
- Athletes and soldiers have high risk of head injury
- Concussions and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) = $20 Billion per year in medical costs
- Almost 400,000 child athletes affected per year and 20,000 soldiers
- Minimal direct analysis for preventive solutions: False sense of safety with new helmet technology
- To top it off…85% of concussions go undetected: 25 million people per year
How do we protect our athletes, our kids and our warfighters?
The Solution: The Tachta Sensor
MVTRAK’s Tachta in-ear head motion sensor revolutionizes head trauma risk management.
For optimum user health, longevity, and readiness.
Continuous monitoring of head impact.
Magnitude, direction, frequency, and history of hits–all documented and tracked.
Finally deliver solutions for prevention and assessment with immediate correlated data in the field.
Technology engineered by a two-time Olympic gold medalist and Duke University, the patented sensor series measures magnitude, force, direction, and frequency of hits with unparalleled accuracy. Our suite of software tools provides objective data on the number and force of impacts as well as historical head impact data on every user. Continuous tracking of athletes and soldiers ensures monitoring for parents, coaches, and commanders. We deliver data and tie results to prevention options like no other company, ever.