Bryan Krieger CTO, Joe Lucas PhD, Data Scientist, Chad Johnson PhD, Software Architect, Joel Boggan MD, Product Management
Ryan Schulteis MD
Reduce Medical Claims Denials & Increase Revenue with Big Data Health Care Analytics
SV Analytics’ proven solution, Invariant, uses big data and analytics to reduce:
Invariant, our product, has shown a quick ROI by saving millions of dollars. We use modern predictive analytics to forecast payer behavior allowing you to proactively anticipate changes in claims.
The Problem :
- Hospitals and Healthcare Systems lose over $100B every year due to claims denials by insurance companies
- Software allows users to analyze & visualize revenue data
- PROPOPRIETARY, predictive algorithms increase revenue by prescribing changes to the way our customers’ bill that will increase revenue and decrease denied charges.
- Predict reimbursement denials, prescribe changes
- Provide information-quickly resolve denials by winning appeals, increasing profit
- Quickly forecast/monitor effects of health-system or payers changes to reimbursement, diagnosis, or procedure coding
- Cloud and On-Premise Solutions Available—HIPAA Compliant